Google+ App for Android now Allows Users to Reshare Posts Thanks to a Much Needed Update
User feedback continues to play a critical role in the development and evolution of Google+. The Google+ team has done an excellent job thus far and they continue to improve not only the web client but also the mobile application. Today we see the fruits of such labors in an update to the Google+ app for Android. Version 1.0.6 began rolling out today, bringing with it the most requested feature of all: the ability to reshare posts. While the “reshare” feature was a no-brainer addition, making the app available in 38 languages, is in my opinion, this updates greatest contribution. Other improvements and fixes include:
- Incremental improvements to notification reliability
- Clearer Instant Upload options in the initial setup dialog
- Performance fixes and minor UI tweaks
- Ability to create a new circle from the “Circles” destination
- Eliminate Instant Upload duplicates on HTC models
- Fixed “No name” issue in Huddle
- Hidden 1:1 Huddles now reappear when new messages are sent
- Fixed issue with notifications count changing when switching from portrait to landscape
To grab the update just head on over to the Android Market by following the link below. Let us know what you think of the update and what features you would like to see added next.
Please enter the url to a YouTube video.