How To: Root Droid 3 with 1 Click
Thanks to RootzWiki and the team, we now have a 1-click root for the Droid 3. It’s super easy, just follow the instructions below. We have also provided a video for instructions and proof of root.
1. Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed – LINK to x64 drivers
2. Download and unzip ‘Droid 3 easy root script’ – Latest Here
3. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
4. Plug phone into computer and select “Charge Only” mode
5. Navigate to ‘Droid 3 easy root’ folder and run ‘Click to root your Droid 3.bat’
6. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
Easy enough? Check out the video below! Do you root your devices? Leave your comments below.
You might also like
Along with Google’s other slew of new products. the Nexus Player has just been announced and is Google’s next attempt at bringing the Android platform to your living room. But
It is being rumored that Fujitsu is now working on an Android-powered phone of their own. With no hardware details to share at this point, various outlets (translated) claim it
Samsung announced on Friday that the official wireless charging pad is now available for the Samsung Galaxy 4. Offered as two separate pieces, GS4 owners can purchase the Qi-certified Samsung Wireless