How To: Root Droid 3 with 1 Click
Thanks to RootzWiki and the team, we now have a 1-click root for the Droid 3. It’s super easy, just follow the instructions below. We have also provided a video for instructions and proof of root.
1. Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed – LINK to x64 drivers
2. Download and unzip ‘Droid 3 easy root script’ – Latest Here
3. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
4. Plug phone into computer and select “Charge Only” mode
5. Navigate to ‘Droid 3 easy root’ folder and run ‘Click to root your Droid 3.bat’
6. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
Easy enough? Check out the video below! Do you root your devices? Leave your comments below.
You might also like
We have heard about the rumored sequel to the Motorola Droid for quite sometime. Now, thanks to the blog Droid-Life, we have pictures! As you can see from the image
Remember the LG slider phone we showed you back in June, the one with the interesting dual-display design? The device was once again spotted in the wild, this time with
It’s getting late, so here is something to give you a good laugh. I wish all Android commercials were like the Korean commercials below. Absolutely hilarious. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CshYg0Tc-7k&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C6zWKhVmkg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] Source: Android