How To: Root Droid 3 with 1 Click
1. Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed - LINK to x64 drivers
2. Download and unzip ‘Droid 3 easy root script’ - Latest Here
3. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
4. Plug phone into computer and select “Charge Only” mode
5. Navigate to ‘Droid 3 easy root’ folder and run ‘Click to root your Droid 3.bat’
6. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
Easy enough? Check out the video below! Do you root your devices? Leave your comments below.
Please enter the url to a YouTube video.