How To: Root Droid 3 with 1 Click
Thanks to RootzWiki and the team, we now have a 1-click root for the Droid 3. It’s super easy, just follow the instructions below. We have also provided a video for instructions and proof of root.
1. Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed – LINK to x64 drivers
2. Download and unzip ‘Droid 3 easy root script’ – Latest Here
3. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
4. Plug phone into computer and select “Charge Only” mode
5. Navigate to ‘Droid 3 easy root’ folder and run ‘Click to root your Droid 3.bat’
6. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
Easy enough? Check out the video below! Do you root your devices? Leave your comments below.
You might also like
Samsung seems to be taking a page out of Verizon and Motorola’s book to help promote its line of Galaxy S phones. Samsung has fallen behind in the mobile market,
A long time ago, when Android was a newborn baby and was growing rapidly, HTC launched their very own user interface, Sense UI to run along with Android. First launched
Archos today introduced a threesome of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet known as the Platinum series. Available in 8-inch, 9.7-inch and 11.6-inch options, each comes with high definition IPS displays, quad-core processors,