Win 1 Year of TeleNav AND $100 in Gas [CONTEST]
For those readers living in the United States this coming weekend is Labor Day. For many of you this means hopping in the car for a weekend getaway, picnic, or barbecue. As such, we couldn’t think of a better excuse to throw a travel-related contest. We’ve teamed up with our friends at TeleNav to bring you guys and gals a chance to win one year’s worth of turn-by-turn GPS navigation and a cool $100 in gas. You know, a little something to help get you to and from your next destination!
How Do I Enter? It doesn’t get much easier than this!
- Follow @AndroidGuys and @TeleNav on Twitter
- Like the AndroidGuys page and TeleNav page on Facebook
- Leave a comment below telling us where you’d go and how you’d spend the money!
Fine Print Stuff:
- The Promotion period will begin on August 29th, 2011 at 15:00 PM (PST) and end on September 1st, 2011 at 11:59 PM (PST).
- TeleNav will provide the Prize(s) as follows: One (1) one-year subscriptions to TeleNav GPS Navigator or an equivalent partner branded version (“Approximate Retail Valued (ARV) = $69.99) and one (1) $100 gas card
- The Promotion shall be open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at the time of entry.
You might also like
Amazon’s recent announcement of their highly affordable Kindle Fire set the tablet world ablaze and it’s been reported that over 95,000 units were sold the first day of pre-orders. Are
The two big guns in Augmented Reality apps for Android, Mobilizy (maker of Wikitude World Browser and other apps) and Layar have quite a little arms race going. Two weeks
Back when the Nexus One was launched, the Google store listed a placeholder for Vodafone and Verizon with a “Spring 2010″ launch. With the season technically kicking off next Saturday,