Madden 12 Comes to Android with Real Teams, Players
Headed out the door to pick up your copy of Madden 12 for your favorite gaming console today? What did you do when you ran into a mass of guys doing the same thing? Chances are good you put your face into your phone. Wouldn’t it have been better waiting for Madden 12 by playing Madden 12? Yep, it’s out for Android today too! Featuring 2,500 real players across 32 real teams, it’s as close as it gets to standing on the field. Ok, so not really, but you’ll still be doing yourself a favor if you download it.
Hit the break to see a number of details for Madden 12 for Android and then skip on to the download links. Requires Android 2.1 and above and costs $6.99 to download.
- GET IN THE GAME – Go deep with ultra-sharp gameplay and stunning graphics optimized for Android phones. Feel the impact of every game-changing tackle with smooth, hard hitting animations.
- AUTHENTIC NFL ACTION – Choose from the 32 NFL teams and battle it out in their true-to-life stadiums. Make trades, track stats, and launch winning strategies from in-depth playbooks, unique to every team.
- CONTROL EVERY MOVE – Slow down the clock and make the play on both sides of the ball with Total Defensive Control (TDC) and Action Control Time (ACT). Pause the action and put your players in position to deliver game changing hits with TDC, or use Action Control Time to dominate defenses with dives, spins, jukes, and sprints.
- DRAW HOT ROUTES EVERYWHERE – Draw up Hot Routes for passing, running, and defense. Even save your best (or craziest!) routes as audibles.
- MULTIPLE MADDEN NFL MODES – Jump right in with Exhibition Mode, play through an entire 16-game NFL season in Season Mode, or relive the 2010/2011 playoffs.
You might also like
One of the all-time classic shoot-em-up games of the 80’s, R-Type, is about to hit Android in the next few weeks. Those of you who grew up playing games on
For quite a while now the Android Market has been a kind of “work-in-progress.” But, with a UI overhaul not too long ago, another one planned, and a bunch of
Amazon continues the promotion of its new Appstore. Today’s free premium app is SoundHound Infinity (usually $4.99). Like the more commonly known, Shazam, SoundHound allows users to tag songs. However,