Orange to Launch Motorola FIRE in France
A few days ago Motorola officially announced the Motorola Pro+ which comes with a QWERTY keyboard and business style look. Now Motorola is planning to launch another similarly designed phone known as Motorola FIRE. This time, however, we’re not talking the USA as it’s expected to launch in France via Orange. Instead of QWERTY, the FIRE comes with an AZERTY keyboard because, well, France does things a little differently sometimes. The FIRE is a budget friendly Android powered phone and it seems that this device is actually for teenagers who are looking for a affordable device with a good AZERTY keyboard so they can do messaging easily. Check out the specs list after the jump.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Dual-band HSDPA/Quad-band EDGE
- 2.8” QVGA touchscreen display
- Full AZERTY keyboard
- 3MP camera
- MicroSD card slot up to 32GB
- FM radio with radio data system (RDS) support
- Wi-Fi conforming with 802.11b, 802.11g or 802.11n standards
- E-compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer
- Assisted global positioning system (aGPS)
- LED notifications
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1420mAh battery; eight hours of talk time or 30 days of standby in 3G mode
You might also like
If you’ve been looking for an Android device, cheap plans and no contract, you’re in luck. Virgin Mobile is offering up the Motorola Triumph for $299 with no contract required.
Full of hype and scare tactics, Verizon’s XOOM ad lands online. Are you brave enough to grab hold of one?
Looks like Dell is going to listen to it’s user base who have been giving the computer giant static for the fact that their drivers for the Dell Streak have