Verizon Kicks of NFL Season with Updated NFL Mobile App
Verizon has issued an updated version of their NFL Mobile application just in time for the NFL season to kick off. The key feature this time around is the inclusion of live streaming for ESPN’s Monday Night Football, which gets started on September 12th with a double header (New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders vs Denver Broncos)! Other details include demand access to NFL Films, videos on demand from games of the day, schedules, news, and score.
Those who subscribe to the $10 per month Verizon Videos feature can also get live streaming of Sunday Night Football, Thursday Night Football , NFL Network and NFL RedZone (every Sunday touchdown). If you can’t tell, the app is packed with live goodies and is a must-have for all football fans.
Hit the break to see a detailed list of NFL Mobile 5.1 features, Verizon’s new TV spot, and download links.
All Verizon customers have access to:
- The latest news, information, schedules and scores from around the league;
- Extensive video on demand of game day and other exciting team action;
- New and improved Fantasy Football Tracker with deep links to the NFL.com Fantasy Football game;
- On demand access to NFL Films content;
- The ability to set your favorite team and receive daily text alerts with NFL highlights when new content is available;
- Live audio broadcasts of all regular and postseason games, including Super Bowl, with a number of games also available in Spanish;
- A redesigned scores page with enhanced content to keep you on top of all the action pre, post and during the game.
Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone customers have access to NFL Mobile premium, including all video, for the entire season. Customers with 3G smartphones who want even more NFL video can subscribe to Verizon Video for $10/month.
- Premium video includes:
- Live streaming video of NBC’s Sunday Night Football and ESPN’s Monday Night Football all season and eight NFL Network Thursday Night Football games;
- Live streaming video of NFL Network, the only network devoted to football 24/7; and
- NFL RedZone with live look-ins featuring every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons.
You might also like
A pair of recent rumors seem to be converging around an upcoming dual-core Android phone out of the Samsung camp known as the Celox. We heard on Wednesday of last
HTC’s latest flagship device is getting a lot of attention from mobile networks in the USA, and it seems all major US networks will be carrying the HTC One. HTC
New information and images surfacing over the last few days suggest HTC will be deploying the rumored “DLX” smartphone to a wider audience this fall. According to reports, the 5-inch