Create Your Own Live Wallpapers with DroidAppGen
Who needs the Google App Inventor? Wanna-be Android developers looking to spruce up their home screen can take matters into their own hands and create a personalized Live Wallpaper. With prices that start at 1.49€ (~ $2 US), DroidAppGen lets anyone and everyone build a unique background for their phone or tablet to be kept private or shared with friends. As of today there are two options to choose from – Diapo and Motion.
Hit the break to read details for both Live Wallpaper choices, but keep in mind that the native language is French. There are a couple of places where things might sound silly but it makes sense as a whole.
- Pictures change when you want : user can define the frequency to change picture (5 minutes to 24 hours).
- The user can touch the screen to change the background.
- 3 to 20 picture average – depending of the total size to uploaded images
- Changing frequency and touchscreen management via a preference screen
- The Live Wallpaper Diapo is great to build a family portfolio, keep your favorite pics or your hobbies !
- Play really animated sequence in background
- Until 30Mo of picture
- Perpetual animation or only on touchscreen
- 1 to 25 images per second
- User preferences : let user plays animation as he wants
You might also like
Longtime followers of Android will recognize the name of Biowallet. One of the finalists from the first Android Developers Challenge back in 2008, the app was designed as a “safe
The following interview was conducted by “Royalness”, an occasional AndroidGuys guest writer.Â We’d like to thank both him as well as Mark Cummins and James Philbin.Â Further, we also want
Pantech has announced a new Android smartphone for its home-turf Korean market which includes a couple of cutting-edge features. For starters, the Vega LTE-A IM-A880S (what a mouthful) boasts a