Who needs the Google App Inventor? Wanna-be Android developers looking to spruce up their home screen can take matters into their own hands and create a personalized Live Wallpaper. With prices that start at 1.49€ (~ $2 US), DroidAppGen lets anyone and everyone build a unique background for their phone or tablet to be kept private or shared with friends. As of today there are two options to choose from – Diapo and Motion.
Hit the break to read details for both Live Wallpaper choices, but keep in mind that the native language is French. There are a couple of places where things might sound silly but it makes sense as a whole.
- Pictures change when you want : user can define the frequency to change picture (5 minutes to 24 hours).
- The user can touch the screen to change the background.
- 3 to 20 picture average – depending of the total size to uploaded images
- Changing frequency and touchscreen management via a preference screen
- The Live Wallpaper Diapo is great to build a family portfolio, keep your favorite pics or your hobbies !
- Play really animated sequence in background
- Until 30Mo of picture
- Perpetual animation or only on touchscreen
- 1 to 25 images per second
- User preferences : let user plays animation as he wants