Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack! Hits Android
Serious Sam has come to Android today, bringing along his iconic foe, the Headless Kamikaze, along for the ride. Unlike its previous iterations, this time you’re in the shoes of the “bad guy” as you take on the role of the Headless Kamikaze. Your objective is to run through the more than 40 levels of side-scrolling game play and attempt to blow up Serious Sam.
“For years the Headless Kamikazes have been getting blasted to smithereens so it’s awesome to show their side of the story,” said Brad Johnson, developer of Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack. “They are just a little misunderstood and once you take away the never-ending desire to inflict pain and death on Serious Sam you’ll see they are regular people driven by unnatural hate and bloodlust like everyone else.”
Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack is available for all Android devices running 2.0.1 and up, including tablets. The introductory price is 99¢ however it’s expected to “blow up” at some point.
- Mobile Kamikaze Action – Direct your kamikaze horde toward certain death in more than 40 levels of mobile action. Either fall at the hands of Serious Sam’s bombs and rockets or go out in an honorable blaze of glory in the service of Lord Mental.
- Super Sleek Art – Colorful hand-drawn artwork distracts you from the underlying truth: your little kamikaze friend is destined to die in a horribly violent explosion. Cartoon dismemberment has never been so pretty.
- Savage Bonus Modes – Take a shot at kamikaze immortality by posting a top score on one of the endless bonus levels like Complete Chaos and Frog Punt.
- Social Media Integration – Spam your friends’ Facebook feeds with your high scores, people love when you do that. Trust us.
- Sweet Juicy Credits – A list of credits for the game featuring first and last names. Boosh!
You might also like
For those of you using the Motorola Cliq or the Backflip, we have some great news for you! Motorola is confirming that Android 2.1 is now officially available.
A recent report from Kantar Worldpanel ComTech finds that LG is the fastest growing Android handset brand in the United States. The data, which was collected in a three month period
It’s time to be ready for some crazy news. Samsung is reportedly working on a tablet with a foldable display, that can fold itself into a smartphone factor as well.