Yesterday, we showed you some leaked press shots of the HTC Vigor, which is going to be the successor to the Incredible 2. While the Vigor has been the codename of the device, we’ve heard rumors that the official name will be the Droid Incredible HD. A shot leaked by Droid-Life seems to also support the Incredible HD name and gives us a bit more information regarding the device. Droid-Life points out that this shot could be 100% fake so as always, take it with a grain of salt.
According to the document, the Droid Incredible HD is scheduled for an October 13th launch and features some conflicting specs. First it lists a 4.3 inch WVGA (800×480) display, then right below it, it lists a 1280×720 HD resolution. So which is it? This could easily be a mistake by an employee but at least now you understand why Droid-Life questions the documents validity. Other specs include:
- 4G LTE
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor with 1GB RAM
- Android 2.3
- 8MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with notification LED flash
- 1620 mAh battery
- Pre-Installed 32GB class 10 microSD card along with 16GB on-board
- A pair of beats by Dr. Dre earbuds (we’ll probably see this with every new HTC device launch from here on out)
and a few extra goodies like:
Well, if this is all true, then I am sure the Incredible HD will be an amazing smartphone to own. What do you guys think? Real or fake? Disappointed or excited? Sound off in the comments and let us know.