Droid Incredible 2 Receives Android 2.3.4
Droid Incredible 2 is one of Verizon’s top of the line Android phones and while it was updated to Gingerbread back in July, it has been stuck on the older version up until today. A software update is being pushed out by Verizon to bring the Droid Incredible 2 to Android 2.3.4. and even though it is a minor update, it appeases the masses who want to make sure their not-so-cheap device remains current. Here’s a look at the short list of changes in this latest update:
- Improved server connections for email synchronization and Mail application stability.
- Increased stability of Visual Voice Mail application.
- Ability to dial the “+1” prefix when roaming internationally in CDMA markets.
- Option to set Data roaming for “all trips” or for “individual trips”.
- Improvements in sending/receiving messages while roaming.
The total size of the file is around 32 MB and if you didn’t receive any notification yet just be patient. Go ahead and update your Droid Incredible 2 and let us know what you think in the comment box below.
Source: Android Central
You might also like
MetroPCS is one of the leading regional carriers in USA and they are offering a bunch of good Android powered devices. Now it seems that they are looking forward to
With 24 million users, ooVoo runs a distant second to Skype and their base of more than 660 million. However, ooVoo is looking to make strides and gain some space
Android may have started out big, with Nexus Ones and Droid Incredibles, but it’s winding down into a slew of low-end phones. Like the LG Optimus series, or the new