Zynga Releases Hanging With Friends for Android
Zynga, the guys behind the hit scrabble-esque phenomenon “Words with Friends,” have released their newest title to the Android Market. “Hangin with Friends” puts a G-rated spin on the popular word game hangman. Instead of a stick figure and a noose, players get to guess letters and watch as their animated characters try to remain afloat with their colorful balloons. Too many wrong guesses will result in the loss of balloons and well, you can guess what happens when you lose too many balloons.
“Hanging with Friends” is full of word guessing fun and hopefully doesn’t suffer from the same bug woes we saw with the “Words with Friends” release. Check out some key features below and then hit up the market link to start playing this modern childhood favorite.
• Cute characters in perilous situations
• Instant replay lets you see your opponent’s guesses
• Use strategic lifelines for hints
Built on the Games With Friends platform:
• Turn based design lets you play up to 20 games simultaneously
• Play with friends or find a match with a random opponent
• Stay in touch with friends and family with in-game chat messaging
• Push notifications tell you when it’s your turn
• Find friends to play with easily using Facebook Connect
Requires Android 2.1-2.3.3
Android Market Link | Hanging With Friends