If Amazon has taught us anything, it’s that they sure now how to come up with clever ways to
give away sell Android apps. Amazon’s latest promotion offers users a $2 dollar credit that can be used to purchase an app from their app store and all they ask in return is permission to send a tweet on your behalf. Sounds like a fair trade to me; I would have done it for a $1. So are you interested? Then all you have to do is hit the link after the break and follow a few easy steps before getting to enjoy more freetastic apps from Amazon.
- If you are already following @amazonappstore, you are still eligible to receive this promotion.
- When you click the button, Amazon.com will automatically tweet the offer message only once on your behalf.
- Although the price shown with the “Get now with 1-Click” or “Buy now with 1-Click” button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
- After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
- To receive this offer, you must click the button to follow Amazon Appstore on Twitter and tweet the above message.
- If you receive an error, please refresh the page and try again. If an error persists, please contact Customer Service.
- Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer and account.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Offer valid for a limited time only.