Amazon Giving Users a $2 Credit Towards App Purchases in Exchange for a Simple Tweet
If Amazon has taught us anything, it’s that they sure now how to come up with clever ways to
give away sell Android apps. Amazon’s latest promotion offers users a $2 dollar credit that can be used to purchase an app from their app store and all they ask in return is permission to send a tweet on your behalf. Sounds like a fair trade to me; I would have done it for a $1. So are you interested? Then all you have to do is hit the link after the break and follow a few easy steps before getting to enjoy more freetastic apps from Amazon.
- If you are already following @amazonappstore, you are still eligible to receive this promotion.
- When you click the button, Amazon.com will automatically tweet the offer message only once on your behalf.
- Although the price shown with the “Get now with 1-Click” or “Buy now with 1-Click” button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
- After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
- To receive this offer, you must click the button to follow Amazon Appstore on Twitter and tweet the above message.
- If you receive an error, please refresh the page and try again. If an error persists, please contact Customer Service.
- Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer and account.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Offer valid for a limited time only.
You might also like
About a month or so ago, I first mentioned here on AndroidGuys that we thought Project Emerald from T-Mobile was going to be the Samsung Galaxy S. We learned quickly
The oft-rumored Nexus tablet has reportedly been delayed by a month or two as Google and Asus apply some last-minutes tweaks. The guys at The Verge are indicating that Google
Playbox, makers of the popular Bang Bang Racing THD, recently announced a trio of new games for the Android Market. Each game will be made available for free to, using