Win a 60-Day License to Boingo Wi-Fi! (5 to Give Away!)
We’re in Austin today, getting ready for the BigAndroidBBQ and we couldn’t wait to start giving a few things out. Sorry, but we’re just anxious to toss out some freebies. Let’s start with something that we can all appreciate as Android users. We’ve got 25 copies of Boingo Wi-Fi licenses good for 60 days. This means free, unlimited access to more than 400,000 hotspots around the globe, including airports, stadiums, hotels, restaurants, and other places!
Instead of giving all 25 out at the pool and pizza party tonight, we’re gonna give 5 licenses out now.
First a bit about Boingo Wi-Fi and and why it’s so awesome…
- Hotspot Notifications – Wi-Finder actively finds and notifies you when you are at a Boingo Wi-Finder accessible Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Maps – Whether you’re travelling around the corner or around the globe, it’s good to know where to stay connected to Wi-Fi. With Boingo Wi-Finder, searching for hotspots is a breeze. Just open the search menu to find hotspots. Get results on a map or list view. Red pins indicate Boingo hotspots; blue pins indicate free hotspots.
- Auto – Connect To Free Hotspots – You can set the Wi-Finder App to automatically connect to commercial free hotspots. Boingo Wi-Finder will seek out the best available Wi-Fi signal and get you connected.
- Access to Boingo Hotspots – When free hotspots are not available, don’t fret. With a Boingo subscription account and Boingo Wi-Finder you can connect at more than 400,000 Boingo hotspots around the world, including airports, hotels, coffee shops, stadiums, convention centers and more. Boingo will alert you when you’re in a Boingo hotspot and get you connected in one tap.
How do I enter?
It’s really easy. All you have to do is one of the following three things.
- Tweet something to both @AndroidGuys and @boingo in the same message.
- Example: “I am headed to the BigAndroidBBQ and @boingo is giving me free Wi-Fi! Thanks @AndroidGuys!“
- Head to our Facebook page, like the post and leave a comment.
- Leave a comment below, using your real email address (it’s secret). Tell us where you wish you had Wi-Fi the most.
We’re gonna let this run for 8 hours and then choose five winners from across the three ways. Enter three times and increase your odds of winning!