Motorola Announces ET1 Enterprise Tablet for January
Motorola has taken the wraps off of their business-minded tablet today, announcing the ET1 Enterprise tablet and listing it with a January 2012 launch. Calling it “flat-out enterprise” this 7-inch tablet will be marketed and offered strictly through business channels.
Specifications for the ET1 fall in line with some of today’s current Android tablets, including a dual-core 1GHz processor, 1GB RAM, and 4GB internal storage. Putting the hardware aside for a moment, it’s the software and customization that really speaks to the target demographic. Motorola has added a number of improvements to the standard Gingerbread build with features that include multi-user functionality, data and device security, device expandability, and scanning support.
Features in the ET1 Enterprise tablet:
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread fortified with enterprise-class security, flexibility and manageability
- 7-inch display (1024×600) with Gorilla Glass
- OMAP4 Dual-core processor at 1GHz
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Flash memory
- 4GB microSD card
- 4620 mAH Smart Li-Ion battery
- 8-megapixel rear camera (720p HD video)
- Front-facing camera
- 5.14 in. x .98 in x 8.82 in
- 1.4 pounds
If you’re interested in learning more about the ET1, be sure to check out some of Motorola’s additional resources.