NTT DOCOMO Unveils Host of Android Devices for 2011-2012
NTT DOCOMO has just announced a massive number of new products for the remainder of 2011 and first part of 2012. Totaling 24 mobile devices in all, a majority of the smartphones and tablets look to feature Android in some various capacities. If you’re one of our readers who live in Japan, you’ll soon have your choice of handsets and tablets from manufacturers that include Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and others.
Depending on what type of user you are and what sort of internet connection speeds (LTE!) you need, NTT DOCOMO has the right device for you.
In conjunction with the unprecedented scale of this launch, DOCOMO has reorganized its lineup into five categories: docomo with series and docomo NEXT series for smartphones,docomo Tablet category for tablets, and docomo STYLE series and Raku-Raku PHONE series for feature phones.
- docomo with series (smartphones) – Friendly smartphones with fashionable designs and loaded with handy features to make mobile life easier and more fun
- docomo NEXT series (smartphones) – Sophisticated, high-spec smartphones, including for LTE, that empower users to maximize the potential of mobile digital life
- docomo Tablet – World-class tablets featuring excellent operability and customized for DOCOMO’s many unique mobile services
- docomo STYLE series (feature phones) – Advanced feature phones with chic designs and fully equipped for video, games and other rich mobile entertainment
- docomo Raku-Raku PHONE series (feature phones) – Highly user-friendly mobile phones with great basic features suitable for all ages
You might also like
Lookout today introduced a new version of its mobile security application for Android, dropping v3.0 in the Google Play Store. Key among the details this time around is a new
The Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY finally makes its way to the United States later this month as Verizon confirmed a May 26 launch date. Announced in a press release today,
LG’s addition to Optimus smartphones line which is known as the “L-Style“, is around us from a long time now. Now it seems US Cellular is planning to grab a