10 Questions for Tonight’s Samsung and Google Event
Tonight’s the big night! It’s the one day each year where we get to see what Google has up its sleeves as to it pertains to a benchmark development device. As many of you know, Samsung and Google have an event scheduled late tonight (10PM EST) where it’s expected we’ll see not only Ice Cream Sandwich unveiled, but the Galaxy Nexus handset. With a shade over 12 hours until the curtain goes up, we thought we’d put together a few lingering questions. You know, the stuff we hope to see answered directly (or indirectly) via the conference.
[divider style=” thin | top ”]
- When will the Galaxy Nexus be available?
- Which carrier(s) will offer the handset?
- Are there multiple devices?
- Will the phone be unlocked?
- Does the handset feature a microSD card?
- Will there be a “Siri” mentioned or shown off?
- When will Ice Cream Sandwich roll out to additional devices?
- When will the full SDK be released?
- What accessories will utilize the docking pins?
- Why don’t we have one in our hands yet?
What questions do you hope to see answered when this is all said and done?
You might also like
HTC’s two new hottest phones have made an appearance on Amazon UK! It looks like the HTC Desire and HTC Legend are going on sale April 1st, 2010. The Legend
Samsung is slated to bring a new high-end Android phone to the market in 2013, dubbed the DUOS. It will come in 2 colors, “elegant white” and “metallic blue”, and
Many manufacturers already released, announced or will announce their smartwatches soon. HTC is one of those which we haven’t heard much from lately, according to @upleaks that is about to