Amped Wireless today announced a new Android application designed to help users better optimize their Wi-Fi experience. The free app was created to assist Wi-Fi users with optimizing their wireless network with advanced analysis tools and helpful graphs. The Wi-Fi Analytics app can help with digging into a specific Wi-Fi network or for all Wi-Fi networks within reach of your Android smart device.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
AMPED WIRELESS LAUNCHES THE WI-FI ANALYTICS ANDROID APP TO HELP ANALYZE AND OPTIMZE WI-FI NETWORKS
Amped Wireless unveils its free Wi-Fi Analytics Android App to assist users in optimizing Wi-Fi networks and product installations.
Chino Hills, CA – Amped Wireless is the leading manufacturer of high power, long range wireless communication products for the home and office. Amped Wireless’ Wi-Fi solutions include high power Wi-Fi routers, repeaters, adapters and antennas. Amped Wireless solutions use advanced high power amplifiers and antennas to extend the range of Wi-Fi networks in homes, offices, boats, RVs and other special applications.
The Amped Wireless Wi-Fi Analytics Tool mobile app is a free application that is designed to assist Wi-Fi users in optimizing their wireless network installation and performance. The Wi-Fi Analytics mobile app provides advanced analysis of the Wi-Fi signal strength and interference for a specific Wi-Fi network or for all Wi-Fi networks within the reach of the user’s Android smartphone or tablet. The Wi-Fi Analytics app assists in finding the optimal location to install Amped Wireless (or any other brand) routers, repeaters and adapters.
Wi-Fi Analytics Features:
- Wi-Fi Scanner: Scans and displays real-time information for nearby Wi-Fi networks, including channel number, security type and signal strength (percentages and decibels).
- Channel Interference Analyzer: Rates and displays the interference level on all Wi-Fi channels. Recommends the best Wi-Fi channel to use with minimal Wi-Fi interference and maximum Wi-Fi performance.
- Channel Graph: Visually displays and graphs nearby Wi-Fi networks based on their channel number and signal strength.
- Signal Graph: Visually displays and graphs real-time information for the signal strength of all nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Signal Meter: Provides visual and audio information for the signal strength of a specific Wi-Fi network. Great for finding the optimal placement of a computer, tablet or repeater for optimal coverage.