Amped Wireless Announces Wi-Fi Analytics App
Amped Wireless today announced a new Android application designed to help users better optimize their Wi-Fi experience. The free app was created to assist Wi-Fi users with optimizing their wireless network with advanced analysis tools and helpful graphs. The Wi-Fi Analytics app can help with digging into a specific Wi-Fi network or for all Wi-Fi networks within reach of your Android smart device.
AMPED WIRELESS LAUNCHES THE WI-FI ANALYTICS ANDROID APP TO HELP ANALYZE AND OPTIMZE WI-FI NETWORKS
Amped Wireless unveils its free Wi-Fi Analytics Android App to assist users in optimizing Wi-Fi networks and product installations.
Chino Hills, CA – Amped Wireless is the leading manufacturer of high power, long range wireless communication products for the home and office. Amped Wireless’ Wi-Fi solutions include high power Wi-Fi routers, repeaters, adapters and antennas. Amped Wireless solutions use advanced high power amplifiers and antennas to extend the range of Wi-Fi networks in homes, offices, boats, RVs and other special applications.
The Amped Wireless Wi-Fi Analytics Tool mobile app is a free application that is designed to assist Wi-Fi users in optimizing their wireless network installation and performance. The Wi-Fi Analytics mobile app provides advanced analysis of the Wi-Fi signal strength and interference for a specific Wi-Fi network or for all Wi-Fi networks within the reach of the user’s Android smartphone or tablet. The Wi-Fi Analytics app assists in finding the optimal location to install Amped Wireless (or any other brand) routers, repeaters and adapters.
Wi-Fi Analytics Features:
- Wi-Fi Scanner: Scans and displays real-time information for nearby Wi-Fi networks, including channel number, security type and signal strength (percentages and decibels).
- Channel Interference Analyzer: Rates and displays the interference level on all Wi-Fi channels. Recommends the best Wi-Fi channel to use with minimal Wi-Fi interference and maximum Wi-Fi performance.
- Channel Graph: Visually displays and graphs nearby Wi-Fi networks based on their channel number and signal strength.
- Signal Graph: Visually displays and graphs real-time information for the signal strength of all nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Signal Meter: Provides visual and audio information for the signal strength of a specific Wi-Fi network. Great for finding the optimal placement of a computer, tablet or repeater for optimal coverage.
You might also like
If you thought this year was big for Samsung, wait until you see what they have planned for the next twelve months. The goal for Samsung is to hit nearly 400 million
Google has just pushed an update to their Play Services app, bringing it to version 6.5 in order to improve integration with other Google Apps. Google Play services 6.5 includes
How about a little Galaxy Nexus boot animation to hold you over until Samsung and Google unveil their “big” announcement? Yeah, we know it’s not much, but it’s just the