A.I.type Keyboard, yet another Android keyboard
Is this the Swiftkey killer we’ve all been waiting for? The company producing this keyboard says so, I can’t say for sure, but it is pretty awesome. A.I.type autocorrection and word suggestion appears to be on par with Swiftkey X or better but as always, this is probably up to your taste.
Or, as the company itself describes it:
An intelligent keyboard with revolutionary context-sensitive text prediction, auto-correction, auto-learning, undo/redo/navigation capabilities and cool (and customizable!) skins (WP7, Windows 8 and iPhone for instance).
Here are two videos, the first one introduces the A.I.type keyboard and the second one compares this keyboard to the iPhone keyboard.
Here’s some addition features of A.I.type keyboard:
- Suggests your next word.
- Completes your current word.
- Corrects your spelling as you type.
- Auto-corrects your typos when you hit the spacebar (context-sensitive)!
- Automatically learns your common words and style (MyTypetm)
- Supports unique skins (Windows Phone 7, iPhone, large buttons, Gingerbread and more).
- Allows skin customization – colors, background images etc.
- Includes a layout for undo/redo/copy/paste/navigation and more.
Last but not least, their are two different versions of this new keyboard. There’s a phone version, also available as a trial, and a tablet beta. Both download links can be found below.
Note: We’ve heard from some of you advising that this doesn’t work properly on the Nexus One.
You might also like
Amazon hears the initial complaints for their Kindle Fire and look to address some of them with an update.
Google have finally updated the Play Store listing for the Google Search app to match the app drawer labelling and new launcher icon. The Play Store listing now lists the
Sonos owners who have multiple users living in the same home or office will be pleased to learn of the most recent software update. Available in the 5.2 beta release