Console quality gaming hits the Android Market with SHADOWGUN by MADFINGER Games
One of the most highly anticipated, console quality games, to hit Android is now available in the Android Market. SHADOWGUN by MADFINGER Games is a 3rd person shooter that takes full advantage of your device’s Tegra 2 chip with its stunning graphics and gameplay not often seen on mobile devices. The game is set in the year 2350 and has you take on the role of the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter, John Slade. Your mission is to hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids.
Feature of the game include:
- The most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
- Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
Those of you who have been waiting for console quality mobile gaming to hit Android are definitely going to want to pick up SHADOWGUN which is available in the Android Market and Tegra Zone for only $4.99. Great gaming at a great price, what more could you ask for (I know, I know, non-Tegra support). Check out the video and hit the link below to get in on the SHADOWGUN craze.
You might also like
Some of you might recall hearing a bit about the LG Enlighten earlier this month, when a picture and spec sheet leaked online. Due as early as August 25th, the
Who says E3 is all about the consoles? Over in LA Sony Ericsson have introduced a multimedia dock for the Xperia Play that comes with a pocket USB cable and
Samsung have today announced the launch of their Chromebook 2 devices – a new lineup of laptop running Chrome OS, available in 11.6-inches and 13.3-inches with a faux leather lid.