Flick Soccer, another flicking game by Full Fat Productions
Full Fat Productions, creators of Flick Golf, and Coin Drop! managed to flick another game into the Android Market over the weekend. Spawning off their success of Flick Golf, they have released another flicking game, only this time using soccer balls. Flick Soccer’s (or Football to all non-Americans) five game modes feature:
- Full Fat Flick Controls mean everyone can play!
- Shoot for insane scores in Quickshot mode, it’s you vs the keeper.
- Take it to the limit in Endurance mode, set piece action with bonus items!
- Try out Challenge mode for the ultimate skill contest.
- Have you got the accuracy to hit the bar? Find out in Crossbar mode.
- Smash It! breaking glass panels against the clock.
- Unbelievably accurate flick controls for stunning top-corner shots.
- The most realistic goalkeeper on the Android Market.
- Interactive defenders will jump and react to shots.
- Gorgeous visuals and immersive sound
Full Fat’s games have been pretty popular within the iOS camp and they’re hoping to port that success over to Android. Flick Soccer is available in the Android Market for $1.99 and should make for an enjoyable time killer. Check out the screenshots below and if you’re interested hit the Market link.
You might also like
Greed Corp, a popular PC and console-based game, has made its way to Android, along with the iPad and Macs, courtesy of Invictus Games and Vanguard Games. The mobile version
We haven’t heard much from Sony Ericsson in the last few weeks, but it looks like that’s about to change. We’ve gotten wind of a few rumors about SE devices,
With such striking counter-examples around, we’ve always been suspicious of the conventional wisdom that developers can’t make money with Android apps. Now we have more anecdotal evidence that it’s very