Flick Soccer, another flicking game by Full Fat Productions
Full Fat Productions, creators of Flick Golf, and Coin Drop! managed to flick another game into the Android Market over the weekend. Spawning off their success of Flick Golf, they have released another flicking game, only this time using soccer balls. Flick Soccer’s (or Football to all non-Americans) five game modes feature:
- Full Fat Flick Controls mean everyone can play!
- Shoot for insane scores in Quickshot mode, it’s you vs the keeper.
- Take it to the limit in Endurance mode, set piece action with bonus items!
- Try out Challenge mode for the ultimate skill contest.
- Have you got the accuracy to hit the bar? Find out in Crossbar mode.
- Smash It! breaking glass panels against the clock.
- Unbelievably accurate flick controls for stunning top-corner shots.
- The most realistic goalkeeper on the Android Market.
- Interactive defenders will jump and react to shots.
- Gorgeous visuals and immersive sound
Full Fat’s games have been pretty popular within the iOS camp and they’re hoping to port that success over to Android. Flick Soccer is available in the Android Market for $1.99 and should make for an enjoyable time killer. Check out the screenshots below and if you’re interested hit the Market link.
You might also like
Gameloft just dropped us a note to advise that they’ve got a pair of new ID Packs for Sprint consumers. Featuring a number of popular games, wallpapers, widgets, and other
Last year, ViewSonic introduced a lot of decent tablets, like the ViewPad 7e, ViewPad 7X and ViewPad 730. It looks like Viewsonic is ready to rock in 2012, as our friends
A new 7-inch tablet from ZTE has surfaced in China bearing some rather interesting details. Take a look at that image up there at the top; It’s the first tablet