Lookout Mobile Security now available for Android tablets
Mobile security leader, Lookout Mobile, has been “looking out” for over 12 million smartphone users over the past two years and they are now proud to announce the same great protection for tablet users. Both the free and premium versions are now available to tablet users and offer the same level of protection and control you’ve come to expect from Lookout. The best part: You can register both your smartphone and tablet under one account and pay the standard price of $2.99/month or $29.99/year. Let’s take a look at what you get with both versions:
- Antivirus: Block malware, spyware, and trojans.
- Scan each app you download to make sure it is safe.
- Schedule daily or weekly scans. Get automatic, over-the-air, protection against the latest threats.
- Locate your lost or stolen phone on a Google map even if GPS is turned off!
- Activate a loud alarm, even if your phone’s on silent.
- Log in to myLookout.com to locate your phone from any web browser, anywhere!
- Securely backup your contacts to myLookout.com
- Restore them to an existing phone.
Find My Phone:
Backup & Restore:
- Safe Browsing: Block phishing and malware sites from links in text messages, on the web, and more.
- Remote Lock & Wipe: Securely lock your phone if it’s lost or stolen to prevent others from accessing your phone and remotely delete sensitive data on your phone if needed.
- Privacy Advisor: Identify which apps can access your sensitive data like contacts, location, SMS text messages & identity info.
- Advanced Backup: Backup and restore photos and call history in addition to contacts. Restore them to a new device.
For more information on the Premium version, visit www.mylookout.com/premium or head straight to the Android Market and start taking advantage of the Free version today.