AT&T announced this morning that their first Android-powered handsets to support the 4G LTE network will be available in less than one week. First out of the gate is the HTC Vivid, a phone that includes a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 4.5-inch qHD display, 8-megapixel camera, and 16GB internal storage. The official arrival date is Sunday, November 6th, and the price point is $199.99 with qualified two-year service agreements.
- 4.5-inch qHD display (540×960 pixels)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Enhanced 8-megapixel camera with f2.2 28mm wide angle lens for low light photos
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 frames per second, slow motion playback and on-device trimmer to optimize social media uploads and memory space
- 16 GB of on-board memory, microSD expandable to an additional 32 GB
Also making its debut on November 6th is the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. Priced a bit higher at $249.99 with two-year agreements, this is a beefier version of the phone that was announced back in late August.