Gameloft launches pair of freemium HD Games
Gameloft today announced a pair of freemium HD games for Android, bowing GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+ and Green Farm Mobile Freemium HD+. Available to download with no up-front cost, each gives players added content in the form of in-app purchases.
GT Racing is, of course, a racing game with a ton of cars, courses, and options whereas Green Farm is most easily described as a Farmville-esque game. Players are encouraged to grow and develop an eco-friendly farm, create items such as apple juice and cheese, and utilize renewable resources like solar panels and electric windmills.
It’s worth pointing out that both titles are found in the Gameloft store and not in the Android Market. Do not confuse these with the similarly-named games in the Android Market as those are not the HD versions.
GAMELOFT LAUNCHES GT RACING: MOTOR ACADEMY FREE+ AND GREEN FARM MOBILE FREEMIUM HD+ ON ANDROID
Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, today announced the launch of two new freemium HD games for the Android platform, GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+ and Green Farm Mobile Freemium HD+.
With GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+, smart phone users can now experience the richest racing simulation ever for free. Whether passing driving tests or winning races to progress, players can master their racing skills and tune their car just right to maximize performance.
A complete list of features includes:
- 26 manufacturers and 111 licensed cars to buy, drive and upgrade including the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, top of the line Ferrari models and even the Ford Model T.
- A new and elaborate physics engine particular to each car for the most realistic driving simulation on Android devices.
- A wide variety of tracks, from the official Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to urban tracks, speed rings and rally tracks.
- A huge and fascinating Career mode: Pass license tests and enter to win increasingly prestigious racing events.
- Play against drivers from all over the world with local and online multiplayer for up to 6 players.
- Pass driving tests and win races to progress as you unlock more cars and events with in-game credits and XP. And for those who want to unlock everything lightning fast, you can purchase XP multipliers and credit packs directly from the game.
Meanwhile, with Green Farm Mobile Freemium HD+, users can now build their eco-friendly dream farm life on the go as they use their smart phones to raise organic crops, trees and livestock. In addition to having access to a series of exclusive items, players can also meet fellow farmers, make friends and play together ‘till the cows come home.
A complete list of features includes:
- Earn coins to buy a huge variety of seeds, animals and buildings to customize your farm.
- Visit your friends’ farms to see what they look like and even send each other gifts.
- Gather organic plants and use renewable energy sources like solar panels or electric windmills.
- Refine your skills by making your own homemade apple juice and cheese, or develop specialties like gardening or carpentry.
- Never again forget to feed your animals on time thanks to push notifications.
- Customize your avatar at will, take on fun missions and get tons of help from tractors, planes and even robots!
For more information, please visit the Gameloft website at www.gameloft.com.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.