Bell officially launches HTC Raider 4G in Canada
Recently, HTC and AT&T officially launched the HTC Vivid 4G which is yet another amazing device offered by HTC. It was first launched in Korea as the HTC Raider 4G and now the device is heading towards “The Great White North.” Bell Canada will be launching the Vivid as HTC Raider 4G, where it will be launched as their first ever 4G LTE phone. The monster device is available for purchase for $150 on a three-year contract, $550 on a two-year, $575 on a one-year, or you can just pay $600 to stay away from the contracts. Have a look at the specs of the device:
- 4.5-inch qHD display (540×960 pixels)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Enhanced 8-megapixel camera with f2.2 28mm wide angle lens for low light photos
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 frames per second, slow motion playback and on-device trimmer to optimize social media uploads and memory space
- 16 GB of on-board memory, microSD expandable to an additional 32 GB
- 4G LTE compatibility
So that’s the Raider 4G. Folks, if you are excited about 4G service and only buying it to enjoy the first 4G speeds, then do check that you have Bell’s 4G coverage in your area or not. So anyone in Canada looking forward to getting one from Bell? Tell us about it in the comment box below.
You might also like
It is once again Thursday, and you know what that means! It is once again time for the Android Guys Thursday Night Droidcast! Join Ray, Stacie, Benji and a mystery host tonight as we talk about the following:
Rovio is set to follow the Valentine’s Day edition of Angry Birds Seasons with a St. Patrick’s Day theme.