Radio Shack Black Friday ad features $50 Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T)
The Radio Shack ad for Black Friday has landed online and it’s packed with Android smartphones deals. Although there are some great buys for Verizon and Sprint, perhaps the most appealing of the offers is a $50 Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T. There are some free smartphones to be had as well, including the LG Marquee (Sprint) and Samsung Stratosphere (Verizon). Then there’s the Velocity Cruz 2GB 7-inch tablet which is only fetching $99 while supplies last.
- LG Marquee (Sprint) w/New 2-Year Select Plan And $10/mo Premium Data Add-On – Free
- Samsung Infuse 4G w/New Or Upgrade 2-Year Plan And $15/mo. Data Pack (AT&T) – Free
- Samsung Stratosphere w/New Or Upgrade 2-Year Plan And $30/mo. Data Pack (Verizon) – Free
- Pantech Breakout (Verizon) – Free
- HTC Evo 3D (Black) (Sprint) – $99.99
- HTC Evo 3D (White) (Sprint) – $99.99
- HTC Evo Design 4G (Sprint) – $49.99
- HTC Wildfire S (Virgin Mobile) – $99.99
- Samsung Galaxy S II w/New Or Upgrade 2-Year Plan And $15/mo. Data Pack (AT&T) – $49.99
You might also like
Well folks, Android has done it again. Sony Ericsson, a company which hasn’t exactly had the best of luck financially in the last few year finally posted their Q2 2010
Pre-orders begin starting from April 4 for the 32GB and 64GB models.
Google has pushed one step closer to cracking down on the number of malicious applications that make it onto our handsets by implementing the Verify Apps service. Google offers a