Radio Shack Black Friday ad features $50 Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T)
The Radio Shack ad for Black Friday has landed online and it’s packed with Android smartphones deals. Although there are some great buys for Verizon and Sprint, perhaps the most appealing of the offers is a $50 Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T. There are some free smartphones to be had as well, including the LG Marquee (Sprint) and Samsung Stratosphere (Verizon). Then there’s the Velocity Cruz 2GB 7-inch tablet which is only fetching $99 while supplies last.
- LG Marquee (Sprint) w/New 2-Year Select Plan And $10/mo Premium Data Add-On – Free
- Samsung Infuse 4G w/New Or Upgrade 2-Year Plan And $15/mo. Data Pack (AT&T) – Free
- Samsung Stratosphere w/New Or Upgrade 2-Year Plan And $30/mo. Data Pack (Verizon) – Free
- Pantech Breakout (Verizon) – Free
- HTC Evo 3D (Black) (Sprint) – $99.99
- HTC Evo 3D (White) (Sprint) – $99.99
- HTC Evo Design 4G (Sprint) – $49.99
- HTC Wildfire S (Virgin Mobile) – $99.99
- Samsung Galaxy S II w/New Or Upgrade 2-Year Plan And $15/mo. Data Pack (AT&T) – $49.99
You might also like
If you’re a Google developer, engineer, or just a superfan, you know that Google I/O is the place to be. Google’s Vic Gundotra has just announced that the 2012 Google
Google is giving buyers of the Nexus 6, Nexus 9, and Android Wear $50 in Google play credit if purchased between now and March 31, 2015. The credit will be
I believe the quote that I am looking for comes from Top Gun, “Son, you’re ego is writing checks your body can’t cash” in reference to the news that Acer’s CEO Gianfranco Lanci is predicting that Acer’s tablet division, which makes both Android and Windows tablets are going to go take over Apple’s early lead in the tablet market.