LAS VEGAS, NV – November 8, 2011 – Jet Set Games™ today announced that “Highborn Chapter 2” the continuing adventures of the critically and commercially acclaimed turn-based strategy game Highborn™, is now available for Android-based phones and tablet computers. Highborn Chapter 2 features eight new missions, multiple new features, and plenty of off-the-wall stories and dialogue. Highborn Chapter 2 can be purchased for Android devices for $.99, and players do not need to have the original Highborn installed on their device to enjoy Chapter 2.
Highborn Chapter 2 adds several new enemies and allies (including some who decided they looked better in blue than red), and multiple new structures, such as factories and teleporters. Also in Chapter 2, players will finally learn the answers to several intriguing, unanswered questions from Chapter 1, like:
- How wild was the afterparty?
- Where does Enzo’s alliance really lie?
- Where did Floyd the Arch-Lich disappear to?
- Is it actually possible to train a dragon?
“Android players have been asking for additional Highborn adventures since we released the game on the platform earlier this year,” said Rade Stojsavljevic, president of Jet Set Games. “We know we’ve kept people waiting a while, but we believe the time we’ve taken has been worth it to deliver an incredibly fun Highborn experience for our players, filled with a bunch of new characters and tons of new features.”
Highborn Chapter 2 can be found for Android-based mobile devices exclusively through the Amazon Appstore at http://amzn.to/hbchp2. Highborn can be played on more than a dozen different Android devices running the Éclair, Froyo or Gingerbread operating systems, including the Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, Motorola Xoom, HTC EVO, HTC Desire and the Samsung Galaxy.
In Highborn, players are treated to two strategy games that combine to offer an intelligent, tactical experience without the frenetic play of a traditional RTS. Players move forces around an overhead map to secure spells and combat support, then dive into 3D combat to deploy those advantages against an unsuspecting enemy. All the fun and fighting is set against an irreverent tale, filled with wacky heroes, witty dialogue and wild assumptions.
- A Light Touch – Highborn is a casual mobile strategy game that offers a satisfying experience for players, no matter if they spend minutes or hours in the game.
- Time for a New Strategy – Highborn features a unique blend of strategic movement and 3D combat that caters to a variety of gameplay styles and offers a great deal of replayability.
- Multiplay at Your Pace – Turn-based gaming enables players to think, then act, in round-based play via OpenFeint’s 115-million-person community. Players can have multiple games going at once, and can trash-talk their opponents in player-to-player chat.
- Many Styles of Play – Players unlock hero characters as they progress through the game, giving them access to different abilities and play styles, along with different strategies to use against their opponents.
- Achieve Greatness – More than 20 single- and multiplayer achievements to unlock, including judicious use of turns, using units as bait, and making it through an entire mission without capturing support structures.
- Highborn on Amazon Appstore:
- Highborn Chapter 2: http://amzn.to/hbchp2
- Original Highborn: http://www.amazon.com/Jet-Set-Games-Inc-Highborn/dp/B004RA2E9O
- Highborn on the Chrome Web Store: http://bit.ly/dX6iLf
- Product website: http://jetsetgames.net/jsg_games/highborn
- Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/JetSetGames
- Twitter Feed: http://www.Twitter.com/JetSetGames
- Zlickr Assets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jetsetgames
- YouTube Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/JetSetGames