Any.DO helps you keep track of… well… anything you have to do
Ever get that feeling that you forgot to do something? Chances are… you did. There are all sorts of productivity, notepad, to-do apps out there, but it’s this newcomer that’s garnering attention. Any.DO is a sleek, feature-rich productivity app that aims to simplify your tasks. Any.DO offers a wide array of organizational tools for your busy life, and best of all it’s free. If you’re like me, you probably need to remind yourself to eat, and could probably use an app like Any.DO. Let’s take a look at what Any.DO has to offer and then you can hit the Market link to give it a try:
- Speak your mind to quickly capture tasks on the go using voice recognition.
- Typing on mobile keyboard is a mess; Any.DO will try to predict what you need to do, automatically.
- Keep track of what you need to do, anytime, anywhere.
- Drag & drop tasks to plan your agenda.
- Sort tasks by date, folder or priorities.
- Set reminders for the things you MUST do.
- Add notes or use them as sub-tasks.
- Swipe a task to mark it as complete.
- Shake to clear the completed tasks.
- Check out your to-dos from your home screen with one of Any.DO cool widgets.
- Sync with Google to have all your to-do’s in your inbox.
- Backup of your tasks on your SD card.
- Choose your own theme (White or Black).
- Add, Edit and Delete task folders
- Invite friends, family and colleagues to get things done, together (from collaborating on the grocery list with your spouse, planning your next vacation or syncing on an office project).
- Get notified when the shared task gets updated.
- Any.DO’s next versions will sync to: Taskos to do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more…
Didn’t I tell you it was free? What do you have to lose, go check it out.
You might also like
Google Wallet is one of the services Google is offering to people with Android phones, but if you are on Verizon, then you are probably not lucky enough, even if
Popular iPhone game Slice It! has come to Android and it’s yet another GetJar exclusive title. The developers, Com2us, follow on the heels of Rovio (Angry Birds), Gameloft, and Glu
Today OnePlus, the company behind the upcoming CyanogenMod phone, revealed more about the development cycle of its OnePlus One. For those not in the loop, last month CyanogenMod revealed its new hardware