Purchase a Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch with a Sprint 2-year contract from Best Buy Mobile and get a free Blu-ray player [Deal Alert]
‘Tis the season for tech deals, and this year it seems they’ve jumped the gates early (maybe it’s just me). Along with Black Friday deals, I’ve been seeing a bunch of pre-Black Friday deals, like this one:
Beginning Sunday, November 13, through Saturday, November 19, Best Buy Mobile will be offering customers a deal on the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. Anyone who purchases this Sprint phone with a 2-year contract will receive a Samsung BD-D5100 Blu-ray player for free. This really isn’t a bad deal for anyone who was considering picking up the Epic 4G Touch on Sprint. While there’s always a “new” and “better” phone coming out, the Galaxy S II series is undoubtedly this yearss smartphone winner. Not only did Samsung sell 10 million of them in 5 months, but they also recieved top honors at the 4G World Expo (The Epic 4G Touch won top spot).
Sprint’s Epic 4G Touch is amazing and features:
- 4G speed for fast web browsing
- A 4.52″ Super AMOLED(TM) Plus touch screen delivering brilliant colors with the most contrast, providing a vivid and crisp viewing experience.
- 16GB memory with Android 2.3 operating system
- 8.0MP rear facing camera with 1080 high profile video recording and 2.0MP front facing camera
- Samsung Exynos(TM) 1.2GHz dual-core processor
The Blu-Ray player being offered isn’t too shabby either, and in fact, these Samsung products actually compliment each other:
Key features of the Samsung BD-D5100 Blu-ray player include:
- Playable formats: Blu-ray, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, DivX HD, WMV, WMA, MP3 and JPEG with built-in 256MB flash memory and HDMI port.
- Access to video content from Best Buy CinemaNow® Netflix®, and YouTube®.
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Digital TrueHD decoders.
- Greatly enhanced video performance of standard DVDs by upconverting their video resolution to HDTV-compliant resolutions via the HDMI interface.
- Use the Epic 4G Touch as a smart remote for Blu-ray player.
- Use the AllShare® feature to send photos and videos from the Epic 4G Touch wirelessly to your TV via Blu-ray player over your home network.
That means you’ll be getting the “phone of the year,” and a complimentary Samsung BD-D5100 Blu-ray player, all for the price of $199.99 (with a 2-year activation). Considering the retail value of the Blue-ray player is $89.99, it’s like getting the Epic 4G Touch for $110 — that’s a great price for the phone that catapulted Samsung to the top of the mobile manufacturer list.
If this deal interests you, remember it will only be valid Sunday, November 13, through Saturday, November 19, at Best Buy Mobile. For those of you not interested, worry not, many more deals to come.
Source: Best Buy
You might also like
Sony today announced that the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has commenced for the Xperia T, Xperia TX, Xperia V smartphones. The actual rollout, of course, depends on markets and carriers,
Google has acquired the software developers behind the insanely gorgeous Android app Timely Alarm Clock. It’s not clear how much money was involved or in what capacity Bitspin will work