doubleTwist for Android receives a redesign, next major release coming in December
One of the top music players for Android has undergone a major update. doubleTwist, which broke into the Android scene over a year ago, has released a major update and promises another coming soon. If you use or have used doubleTwist, the new updated UI is a refreshing move forward — something that is necessary given stiff competition in the Android music player genre (especially from Google themselves). Major changes in the latest version of doubleTwist include:
- A new homescreen design that’s easier to navigate as we continue to add new features.
- The playback screen now features a sneak peek cover view – enabling you to slide to see the previous or upcoming track.
- Re-designed settings with better grouping. At doubleTwist we believe everything should be polished, even the settings.
- An option to choose which memory location (internal vs. external) should be used for AirSync.
- A new grid view for albums that shows off your music’s beautiful cover art.
- A premium equalizer for users running Android 2.3 or higher.
- AirPlay video support for latest Apple TV 2 software update.
- Superior text quality.
The newest version of doubleTwist is available in the Android Market and will be coming to the Amazon Appstore soon. Any doubleTwist users out there? How’s this update treating you? Let us know in the comments below.
You might also like
Remember the rumors last week detailing a new FRF 72 Froyo update available on some Nexus One handsets? Well, it appears that the rumors were dead on and the build
In almost any phone article on any website, you will find people fighting over what phone is better. These arguments range from iPhones vs Android phones to different Android manufacturers
Game freaks and Android fans rejoice. GameStop has begun taking trades on both Nexus devices and Galaxy Tabs. This adds to the device market for GameStop, as they were previously