Songza brings expert-made playlists to Android, Kindle Fire
Music streaming service Songza recently made its Android debut, bringing expert-made playlists to your favorite mobile platform. Rather than providing playlists based on songs or artists, these are created around moods, decade, themes, and activities. Getting ready to lift weights and need something to hype you up? There’s a playlist for that! We looked through the Songza website and found a number of playlists we’ll definitely be using, including Hanging out in the Man Cave, Unwinding After Work, and Late Night Driving.
In a move that’s sure to please, Songza provides unlimited listening with no ads! A Songza HD application optimized for Android tablets and the Kindle Fire and is also a free download.
Features of Songza:
- Optimized for tablets (including Kindle Fire)
- 100% free. Songza has no audio advertisements & no monthly listening limit.
- Stream thousands of original playlists made by music experts.
- Peruse a curated playlist library organized by activity, genre, decade, mood, & culture.
- Collect your favorite playlists & share them via Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Our promise: Like a music concierge, Songza.com will build you a streaming music collection that you’ll love (& love to share). It’s easy, fast & free.
- Make great playlists? Create one on Songza.com with any song you can think of.
- Songza has 14.5 million songs to choose from so our playlist creators can build the greatest collection of experly-curated playlists the world has ever seen.
[download] Download Songza [/download]