Xperia PLAY scores Dead on Arrival as exclusive title
The Xperia PLAYgets another new exclusive game this week with the arrival (pun) of Dead on Arrival. Created as a top-down 3D game, players have a bunch of weapons at their disposal to help them fight off the approaching zombies. If you’ve got one of these Sony Ericsson handsets then we think you’ll enjoy Dead on Arrival’s optimized controls and gameplay. Just a heads up that you might want to connect over Wi-Fi, this game is 47MB!
- Fast paced action survival shooter
- Survive against massive waves of the undead!
- Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
- Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
- Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
- Search for the “random box” and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
- Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
- Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay
- Full 3D action and gory effects in high detailed graphics perfect for all mobile devices!
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/bUczH0Hk9gU” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dead On Arrival launches as an Android™ exclusive on Xperia™ PLAY
N3V Games’ survival horror lands on Xperia PLAY as an Androi™ exclusive this November
Exclusive to Xperia™ PLAY for a month, Dead On Arrival features top-down 3D gameplay and a full arsenal of weapons to fight back against the undead horde. Stunning graphics allow players to experience the battle for survival in full gory detail, whilst comic-style cut scenes tell the story behind the mayhem.
N3V Games Studio Head – Paul Olsen explains the link between them and the undead. “Well we have that much going on at N3V that some days we feel like zombies ourselves so we thought it was time to fight back! Seriously though, it all started about a year ago when Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies started to eat our brains. The gameplay is very addictive with the replyability, and we wanted to create something along the same lines as this for the mobile platform. The third person top down view with thumbstick controls fit very well into DOA and after spending countless hours playing games like Minigore, Gorilla Bob, iDracula and Alive 4-Ever (and Nazi Zombies still) we put our final design into development (along with using the Unity Engine – made life that much easier!) to create Dead on Arrival. Check out the full details here:http://www.
STORY SO FAR …
Two days ago a bomb went off in central park. Fatalities were few but hundreds more were injured in the blast. They got them to the hospital some how… but it wasn’t long before all of the injured had suddenly died as well. The doctors said it was some kind of ‘mass cardiac arrest.’ If that was true they wouldn’t have boarded up the windows and barricaded the doors. No one’s heard anything from inside for 12 hours now, and what we heard then wasn’t good…”
With an armoury of deadly weapons at your disposal you must fight to survive against an endless horde of zombies hungry for one thing: You!
You’ve gotten into the hospital, but all the other rooms are locked. Your only chance for survival is to kill for cash, letting you unlock additional rooms or purchase more powerful weapons in your endless fight against the undead. Board up the doors, run fast, shoot to kill and maybe you might see tomorrow after all!
- · Fast paced action survival shooter
- · Survive against massive waves of the undead!
- · Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
- · Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
- · Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
- · Search for the “random box” and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
- · Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
- · Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay
- · Full 3D action and gory effects in high detailed graphics perfect for all mobile devices!
You might also like
We’re still waiting to hear something official from Sprint about the sliding QWERTY handset, the HTC EVO Shift 4G due any day. Previously listed with a product number of A7373, the Knight/Speedy has recently been spotted in Best Buy’s internal system with a designation of PG0610.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPt_pdxzoRg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] Vonage has just introduced a new Android app that allows users to call their Facebook friends using VOIP for free (it is also available for iOS). The free app
You may want to pump the brakes a little bit if you are thinking of adding a line of service to your T-Mobile account. If at all possible, you are