Zillow has launched a tablet-optimized version of their free real estate application today, taking advantage of larger, high resolution displays. Much like its smartphone counterpart, the tablet edition allows for shopping and comparing of homes for sale and rent. If you have a Honeycomb-powered device then you’ll enjoy being able to view photos, sort by details, and even share homes across Facebook and Twitter.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
Features of Zillow’s tablet app:
- Browse, compare and shop for homes on a large touch-screen map with information on all home types, including those for sale or rent and recently sold
- View stunning full-screen photos of homes and curbside views with Google® Street View
- Install a widget to browse nearby homes right from the tablet home screen
- Search for homes and neighborhoods utilizing voice search – just say an address, neighborhood or city and the Zillow Android Tablet App will take you there
- Use GPS to find nearby homes on the market
- Find Zestimate® home values and historical data on more than 100 million U.S. homes
- Share homes via email, Facebook® and Twitter®