Google Catalogs finally arrives for Android tablets
It only took three months but Google Catalogs has finally come to Android tablets. Providing access to more than 400 catalogs from 125+brands such as Sephora, Nordstrom, Eddie Bauer, and Bloomingdales, the all-in-one app should make for a wonderful shopping companion this holiday season. We’d been happily using TheFind for the last few months but will certainly try out Google Catalogs.
- Catalogs for everyone: Apparel & fashion for men, women, and children; beauty; jewelry; home goods; gifts; and more to come!
- Rich media: View products up close, tap tags for price and details, view additional product photos and videos.
- Easy purchasing: A single tap lets you find a product nearby or visit a merchant’s website to make a purchase.
- Get notified of new issues: Favorite the catalogs you love and get notified when new issues arrive.
- Get creative: Create collages of products you’ve saved from different catalogs. View other collages for inspiration.
- Share with friends: Email a product or collage to your friends.
Download Google Catalogs for free on most Android 3.1-4.0 devices, save for a tablet here and there. For some reason, the Toshiba Thrive did not show as being supported by the app.
You might also like
Oh ya, it’s true. If “YOU ARE CANADIAN!”, then you now have access to Google Maps Navigation. Google Maps Navigation is a free turn-by-turn navigation service which was released with
Let’s just this right off the top.Â If there is anyone in Northeastern Ohio with a Nexus One, email me.Â I will drive to meet you.Â I can’t take the