Win 1 of 5 Kindle Fire tablets! [CONTEST]
How would you like to get yourself one of those new Android-powered Kindle Fire tablets from Amazon? What if we told you we could help you get your hands on one and save you $200 in the process? Yeah, we thought so.
We’ve teamed up with Stack Exchange in a contest which will see 5 Kindle Fire tablets given away next Monday, December 5th. All you have to do is help by providing an answer to one of 23 unanswered questions that have been tagged for the contest. These will be Android-related topics and will go a long way to helping other Android users. In other words you’ll be doing the world a favor and earning karma in the process. And yes, you can enter more than once as it improves your chances of winning!
How can you win a Kindle Fire?
- Leave an answer at one or several of 23 questions tagged “Kindle Fire Contest.” These are questions that have been left unanswered for some time, and that may hold relevance to Android users and troubleshooting Googlers into the future. Improve the Internet… earn a chance at a Kindle Fire!
- For every answer you leave that is either accepted or the top upvoted answer on the question, your name will be entered to win a Kindle Fire.
- Results will be calculated and winners will be picked in a random drawing on Monday, Dec. 5 at 10am EST.
- Contest participants may answer multiple questions — in fact, it is in your best interest to do so, as each top answer will increase your chances of winning a Kindle Fire.
- Each participant can only win 1 Kindle Fire. If fewer than 5 participants leave top answers by the deadline, then all second-top answerers will be entered into a random drawing for a Kindle Fire.