Gameloft releases free version of UNO in Android Market
Gameloft has just dropped us a note, advising that they have released a free, ad-supported version of UNO into the Android Market. It appears to be the exact same experience as the paid ($2.99) version, save for in-app advertisements throughout. If you have an Android device running 1.6 or higher then you’ll want to check out UNO. Aside from the standard single player mode, features include an increasingly difficult Tournament Mode and Multiplayer Mmode (Wi-Fi).
- The UNO™ video game reproduces the classic game’s identity. All your favorites cards are here: Skip, Reverse, and more!
- Intuitive controls: simply drag & drop cards using your finger on the screen and be the first to get rid of all your cards.
- Customize your game with varied rules including 7-0 and Jump-In.
- Enjoy a unique multiplayer mode!* Play online 24/7 (Wi-Fi) or locally with your friends (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection).
- Take on increasingly difficult challenges in Tournament Mode.
A Kindle Fire-optimized version of UNO is also available through Amazon. Typically retailing for $2.99, the game is only $1.99 right now.