Handy Games’ Candy Carnage is a cartoon-ish, bloody good time
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you mixed the classic board game of Candy Land with the Happy Tree Friends? No? HandyGames, developers of Super Dynamite Fishing and Guns N Glory, have apparently given it thought. Today sees the release of their latest game, Candy Carnage, a 32-level puzzler which blends cartoon-like cuties with animated gore.
- Bloody tap ‘n’ smash action game
- Crudely humorous cartoon-style graphics
- Save hundreds of cute princesses from a horrifying death
- Dozens of savage waves to beat
- Go Carnage and play 32 challenging levels nonstop
- Go Candy and earn 96 stars
- Enjoy the rocking fairy tale soundtrack
- Brutal highscore battles on OpenFeint
- App to SD
Life is peaceful in Candyland. Cute princesses are frolicking on green candy pastures, doing whatever it is that frolicking princesses do. Everything is sweet, mellow and serene – until one day the local butcher boys realize that they don’t have a purpose in Candyland, since it is all candy and no beef. So they hatch an evil plan to feed the one thing into the meat grinders that Candyland has no shortage of: cute little princesses! Can you save the adorable royal twerps from their gruesome fate?
Download Candy Carnage from the Android Market for any device running 2.1 and above, including most tablets.