Spacetime Studios announces new content for Star Legends, Pocket Legends
Spacetime Studios has notified us of a couple of announcements which we felt like sharing with the rest of you guys. Both of their popular Android online 3D MMO titles, Star Legends and Pocket Legends, are getting some holiday updates in the form of new content, quests, loot, and combat areas. The space-based Star Legends gets the lion’s share of the updates this time around however Pocket Legends gets some seasonal quests and battle areas as well as holiday-only loot!
Updates rolling out to the two apps include:
- Biggest update yet
- Level cap raise to 41
- Solve the mystery of the missing Governor of Volaria
- The Galactic Welfare Society is under attack from The Screwj. Can players save the holiday season for aliens and humans alike?
- All new items, levels and adventures including a Bonus Capture-the-Flag map
- Seasonal Quests and battle areas
- New holiday-only loot
- Brand new content and surprises for players
Look for both games in the Android Market and immerse yourself in another universe!
You might also like
After the announcement of two new tablets, Asus decided let the cat out of the bag and introduce the Asus Padfone, which was introduced by them last year. It’s the
Phandroid is reporting a bit of interesting news tonight. Apparently a member of Howards Forums who tried to benchmark his overclocked Droid using the Quadrant app (which lists the top
Sprint is readying a potential $20 bid for T-Mobile US for the first half of 2014, says industry insiders speaking with the Wall Street Journal. The deal, which would marry