Spacetime Studios announces new content for Star Legends, Pocket Legends
Spacetime Studios has notified us of a couple of announcements which we felt like sharing with the rest of you guys. Both of their popular Android online 3D MMO titles, Star Legends and Pocket Legends, are getting some holiday updates in the form of new content, quests, loot, and combat areas. The space-based Star Legends gets the lion’s share of the updates this time around however Pocket Legends gets some seasonal quests and battle areas as well as holiday-only loot!
Updates rolling out to the two apps include:
- Biggest update yet
- Level cap raise to 41
- Solve the mystery of the missing Governor of Volaria
- The Galactic Welfare Society is under attack from The Screwj. Can players save the holiday season for aliens and humans alike?
- All new items, levels and adventures including a Bonus Capture-the-Flag map
- Seasonal Quests and battle areas
- New holiday-only loot
- Brand new content and surprises for players
Look for both games in the Android Market and immerse yourself in another universe!
You might also like
Here’s some exciting news for you Google Voice users. TechCrunch is reporting that Google is testing Voice on PC’s, allowing employees to make calls via their desktops. This is a
Do I add my tablet or netbook? Should I add my two teenage children to my plan?
Will Motorola be showing off new Android-based smart phones next week in Vegas?Â If the rumors over at Barron’s prove to be true, we’ll be seeing a pair of handsets