Update now rolling out for Droid RAZR, comes complete with major bugfixes
Who doesn’t hate software bugs? I do, you do, and Motorola does. The solution? Updates!
Moto is now starting to roll out Software Version 6.11.748.XT912, and here’s the bug squashing we’ll see:
- SIM error notification has been fixed
- Improved camera features and quality
- Improved stability of menu access, browser, phone dialer, video playback and music player to prevent force-close errors and lockups
- Updated group message notification in e-mail
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voiec call
- Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items.
Not getting the update automatically? Remember, you can always force it through by going to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. If you get this update, be sure to let us know the results in the comments.
You might also like
Alphonso Labs has issued a new update to their Pulse News for Android application today. Listed as v1.6 , the 99¢ app features a Facebook feed and scrollable home screen widget. Additional features
Mobiles Republic has become one of the first developers to optimize their Android application around the updated Google TV experience. Starting this week, those of you with Google TV devices
Well, what have we here? Looks like someone’s been naughty… I’m looking at you, Mr. blurrycam. Someone got their hands on a white Samsung Epic 4G Touch on Sprint, and