Polaroid Announces a Smart Camera Powered by Android!
A camera that runs Android?! That’s right! No more hassle with taking a picture, uploading it to your PC and then sharing it with the world. With the Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera you now have all the features needed to conveniently capture, connect and instantly share beautiful HD digital images and video all on one device.
Want some more good news? This device only weighs a mere five ounces and the battery life is quoted to “last all day on a full charge”. We aren’t quite sure on hours, but Polaroid seems pretty confident that this camera will not let you down!
- Capture Like the Pros: Life’s quickest moments are no longer at risk to becoming blurry images from a basic camera phone. Built on a 16 megapixel CCD senor, the Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera treats images to a 3X optical zoom – a feature not found in most mobile phones. Choose from 18 scene modes and then click and view crystal clear images – captured at 36mm or full 108mm magnification – on the Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera’s 3.2” widescreen display.
- Enhance Your Moments With Smart Features: The Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera powered by Android takes the work out of being behind the lens with automatic face and smile detection. Also, gone are the days when digital images that never connected with a USB cord went unorganized and forgotten. The Smart Album feature of the Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera automatically organizes photos by date, location and people. Plus, geo-tagging features can add longitude and latitude coordinates to photos.
- Edit, Share and Save: Now there is no reason to leave the party – everything needed to edit, save and upload can be done anywhere right on thePolaroid SC1630 Smart Camera. On-board editing features include cropping, red-eye removal, resizing and color correction. Backed by the power of Android, the Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera uploads images to social networks with the touch of one button and can hold up to 32GB of memory via a microSD card.
- Instantly Connect to the World: The Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera’s Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and optional cellular data connections empower digital images to be shared from anywhere in a snap.
- Get Productive: Need to check-in on where friends are gathering, get directions or make the next move in your favorite game? Backed by the power of Android, the Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera supports Google’s Android Market, making it truly like no other camera available today. Now you can snap, share and link up with more than 400,000 apps.
We love how this camera truly looks like an Android phone. Is this something you want to add to your Android collection? The Polaroid SC1630 Smart Camera will be available in 2012 and the price hasn’t been announced yet. We will keep you posted!
You might also like
As if we were to expect anything else out of LG today, the handset maker has officially unveiled its latest flagship smartphone, the G4. Featuring some of the latest and
In the previous Building ‘Droids post, we went through an exercise of figuring out what was going wrong with a RelativeLayout used as rows in a ListView. This exercise used
Last week, we saw a leak of some possible prices for T-Mobile’s ‘UNcarrier” plans. The company has officially made its move into the contract-free service arena as of today, as