Telstra Launching HTC Velocity, Australia’s first 4G LTE Smartphone
Almost 2 months ago, AT&T officially launched the HTC Vivid 4G LTE smart phone which was previously known as the HTC Holiday. It’s an awesome device featuring a crisp display with a dual-core goodness. The Holiday is now headed to Australia where Telstra is launching it as Australia’s first ever 4G Smartphone.
The leaked shot shared by AusDroid is telling us that the device is 0$ upfront Telstra’s $79 cap. It will be available somewhere around January 24. Have a small look on specs of Velocity:
- 4.5-inch qHD display (540×960 pixels)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Enhanced 8-megapixel camera with f2.2 28mm wide-angle lens for low light photos
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 frames per second, slow motion playback and on-device trimmer to optimize social media uploads and memory space
- 16 GB of on-board memory, microSD expandable to an additional 32 GB
You might also like
Several mid-range, Galaxy-branded Samsung phones have arisen today, and it looks like Sammy is shooting for multiple carriers at once here. Granted, each device is a little different from the next.
By Google’s own admission, everything associated with their google.com/phone site is an experiment. Like most everything the company does, it starts out in beta and constantly evolves. this past week