Samsung Galaxy Note hitting Verizon as Galaxy Journal, also headed to Sprint?

Samsung Galaxy Note hitting Verizon as Galaxy Journal, also headed to Sprint?

So we already know that AT&T will be carrying the Galaxy Note, but are any other carriers planning to pick it up? It seems that Verizon will, as Examiner is reporting that Paul Mueller, a highly trusted industry analyst, has confirmed Verizon will launch the Note, but under a different name. They’re supposedly calling it the Samsung Galaxy Journal, which we have to admit has a nice ring to it. Mueller also stated that the device will be available for Sprint customers, with yet another name.

The Note will most likely be launched with an LTE radio on Verizon and Sprint. Of course, this is all speculation until Sprint and/or Verizon confirm that they’ll be carrying the Galaxy Note.

So what do you think? Are you excited for an LTE Galaxy Journal on Verizon? What name do you think Sprint will give the device? Let us know in the comments!

Asad Rafi
Asad Rafi 725 posts

Back in 2011, Asad started as an intern at AndroidGuys, and today he is one of the youngest and active members of the team. He's writing about Android from almost 4 years, and when he is not doing that, he is either watching Suits, Breaking Bad, watching a Manchester United game, or just studying..

Another Exploit Found in Android’s Web Browser

Another Android browser exploit (via PC World) has been revealed. Reported by Thomas Cannon, security expert, the exploit allows malicious web pages to download SD card content and various system

Google IO 2013 registration and pricing details

Hey developers! Looking to make the annual trek to San Francisco for Google I/O 2013? You’ll want to circle March 13 on your calendar and set aside no less than

The Latest Speculation on Oracle’s Suit Against Google

Recently blogger Florian Mueller made a claim that Android copies as many as 43 files directly from Java source code. With Oracle currently suing Google, stating that Android includes code

1. Aura Mae
    January 16, 19:15 Reply

I have been waiting for this phone since it was launched in Barcelona. Damn AT&T says they are getting it, but no launch date. Might just give up and get the international version. #hatewaiting

• Glennmorson
      January 16, 20:51 Reply

i need it on Sprint, been holding out for this hope its true

2. Mark Hicks
    January 17, 02:01 Reply

I’ve been hoping Verizon would take the right direction for once and go with a great upcoming phone. They always seem to pass on the best technology and phones anymore. Finally, maybe someone is steering the company in the right direction because this will be a great phone. I already have a buddy in Mexico get his hands on this phone and absolutely loves it!

3. Anony
    January 17, 09:57 Reply

yes i want this for phone/tablet tool

4. CapnSillyPants
    January 17, 10:14 Reply

Thought it would never hit Verizon so I got the Nexus.
    Now I wish I waited as this was the phone I really wanted.

5. Timgrossi22
    February 26, 19:04 Reply

Can’t wait to this fucking phone comes out for verizon

6. DJHOBBS
    February 28, 01:08 Reply

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE JOURNAL ON VERIZON….I WAS GOING YO UPGRADE YO A DROID 4, BUT NOW I WANT TO WAIT AND SEE IF THEY RELEASE THE JOURNAL ,IF SO I’M GONNA BE FIRST IN LINE. JUST WISH IT WAS BEING RELEASED WITH ICS INSTEAD OF 2.3.

7. Wcarter1
    March 05, 21:33 Reply

If they don’t Verizon here I come!

8. Idida720
    March 06, 14:38 Reply

I want this phone so bad. I destroyed my Droid X2 and now I am on an LG Dare backup phone until I can get this thing. My wife thinks the size of the screen is ridiculous but as a dude I know that size matters, and I need this thing.

9. Myzwans
    March 08, 01:20 Reply

i am due for an upgrade this summer. cannot wait til it hits sprint