Samsung Galaxy Note hitting Verizon as Galaxy Journal, also headed to Sprint?

Samsung Galaxy Note hitting Verizon as Galaxy Journal, also headed to Sprint?

So we already know that AT&T will be carrying the Galaxy Note, but are any other carriers planning to pick it up? It seems that Verizon will, as Examiner is reporting that Paul Mueller, a highly trusted industry analyst, has confirmed Verizon will launch the Note, but under a different name. They’re supposedly calling it the Samsung Galaxy Journal, which we have to admit has a nice ring to it. Mueller also stated that the device will be available for Sprint customers, with yet another name.

The Note will most likely be launched with an LTE radio on Verizon and Sprint. Of course, this is all speculation until Sprint and/or Verizon confirm that they’ll be carrying the Galaxy Note.

So what do you think? Are you excited for an LTE Galaxy Journal on Verizon? What name do you think Sprint will give the device? Let us know in the comments!

Asad Rafi
Asad Rafi 725 posts

Back in 2011, Asad started as an intern at AndroidGuys, and today he is one of the youngest and active members of the team. He's writing about Android from almost 4 years, and when he is not doing that, he is either watching Suits, Breaking Bad, watching a Manchester United game, or just studying..

Firefox 29 beta allows to install web apps as native Android apps

Mozilla Firefox is one of the famous and most used browsers in the world, and just like Google Chrome, Firefox is also available on Android as well. One of the

Verizon intros $99 Spectrum 2 for October 30

Verizon today announced their next Android smartphone, the LG Spectrum 2, will arrive in but one day’s time. Expected to hit Verizon’s website on October 30, the handset will run

Amazon announces $99 Samsung Galaxy S4 for Sprint

We just received word from Amazon on a new, limited-time promotion for the Samsung Galaxy S4. Starting on Sunday, July 28 and running through Thursday, August 1, Amazon will offer

1. Aura Mae
    January 16, 19:15 Reply

I have been waiting for this phone since it was launched in Barcelona. Damn AT&T says they are getting it, but no launch date. Might just give up and get the international version. #hatewaiting

• Glennmorson
      January 16, 20:51 Reply

i need it on Sprint, been holding out for this hope its true

2. Mark Hicks
    January 17, 02:01 Reply

I’ve been hoping Verizon would take the right direction for once and go with a great upcoming phone. They always seem to pass on the best technology and phones anymore. Finally, maybe someone is steering the company in the right direction because this will be a great phone. I already have a buddy in Mexico get his hands on this phone and absolutely loves it!

3. Anony
    January 17, 09:57 Reply

yes i want this for phone/tablet tool

4. CapnSillyPants
    January 17, 10:14 Reply

Thought it would never hit Verizon so I got the Nexus.
    Now I wish I waited as this was the phone I really wanted.

5. Timgrossi22
    February 26, 19:04 Reply

Can’t wait to this fucking phone comes out for verizon

6. DJHOBBS
    February 28, 01:08 Reply

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE JOURNAL ON VERIZON….I WAS GOING YO UPGRADE YO A DROID 4, BUT NOW I WANT TO WAIT AND SEE IF THEY RELEASE THE JOURNAL ,IF SO I’M GONNA BE FIRST IN LINE. JUST WISH IT WAS BEING RELEASED WITH ICS INSTEAD OF 2.3.

7. Wcarter1
    March 05, 21:33 Reply

If they don’t Verizon here I come!

8. Idida720
    March 06, 14:38 Reply

I want this phone so bad. I destroyed my Droid X2 and now I am on an LG Dare backup phone until I can get this thing. My wife thinks the size of the screen is ridiculous but as a dude I know that size matters, and I need this thing.

9. Myzwans
    March 08, 01:20 Reply

i am due for an upgrade this summer. cannot wait til it hits sprint