Verizon: $300 Droid Razr MAXX arrives January 26
Okay so maybe you like that Droid Razr and its super-thin form factor but just don’t how well that 1780mAh battery will stand up against your daily usage. Sure, it sounds great and all but it’s a little scary to invest two years of your life and $200-$300 of your hard-earned money on the unknown. What to do? Grab a Droid Razr Maxx and sleep peacefuly knowing that you have a 3300mAh battery.
Verizon today announced that the Droid Razr Maxx will be available come this Thursday, January 26th at a price of $300 with a two-year service agreement. If you thought that the higher capacity battery would bulk up the device then you’ll be pleased to know that it’s still only 8.9mm in the waist. That’s rather slim if you ask us.
Details for the Droid Razr Maxx:
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Powerful 3300 mAh battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable – customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- 32 GB memory – 16 GB on-board memory and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
You might also like
I’ve been dying to get Sweeter Home to run on my G1.Â I came across this app a few weeks ago and have tried to get it to workÂ off
For those of you that like the idea of physically typing on your smartwatch, or are often in situations where you can’t speak into your Android Wear, then Microsoft has