Foodspotting 3.0: “It’s like Pandora for food”
Listen up foodies, there’s a new app in town. Okay, so it’s a new release of an already popular application. Foodspotting 3.0 landed in the Android Market this week, bringing all new functionality and helpfulness to the title. If you thought Foodspotting was fun before then you’ll love the new look and features. As the developer put things, “it’s like Pandora for food“. Now, more than ever, it’s easier to find new and wonderful foods and share them with others. And in true Pandora fashion, the more you use it, the better it gets over time.
Features in Foodspotting 3.0 include:
- Bookmark dishes you want to try (“Want it”)
- Hide dishes you don’t want (“Hide it”)
- Recommend dishes you love with one tap (“Loved it” — the new Nom)
- Keep tabs on dishes you’ve tried but didn’t necessarily love (“Tried it”)
- Find out what friends recommend wherever you go with the Filter Wheel & Activity Feed
- See partners’ badge of approval on dishes they recommend, including our newest partners: Travel + Leisure, visitPA and champion eater Takeru Kobayashi.