The Google TV experience is expected to improve in short order as a new update rolls out to the service over the next few days. According to the Google TV blog, the updates will center around making it faster and easier to discover great content as well as adding YouTube channel pages. What’s in store?
- The Android Market app works faster with smoother navigation for a better experience.
- New feature called Discover – lets users browse YouTube channels by categories
- Updated the YouTube app with new channel pages.
- Navigate through playlists and videos in your favorite channels
- One-click subscription to channels from the YouTube app
- Improvements to allow for more interaction with favorite channels (related videos and more videos)