The Sims FreePlay was just released on the Android Market on February 15th and it seems to be quite the popular game for Android users. Over 10,000 downloads in first 48 hours is quite the achievement. The Sims franchise of games has been a hit from the beginning with users of all ages. The latest arrival to the Sims arena is FreePlay, which like it’s name, suggests more of a free to do what you want experience.
Spark a romance between Sims with the launch of The Sims FreePlay, a brand new way to experience the wildly popular Sims franchise on Android FREE for the first time. The Sims FreePlay offers features that fans ofThe Sims franchise know and love, including more than 1,200 customizable ways for players to design their dream home and neighborhood. Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo)! Players can make their town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. The options are never-ending as fans of the franchise expand their city and control up to 16 Sims.
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 16 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for each Sim
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Players can live with Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
This game can be downloaded for free from the Android Market, using the fancy link below.