Samsung introduces updated Galaxy Beam, projector phone of the future?
Sammy has officially announced the Samsung Galaxy Beam. It’s the projector phone Samsung tweeted about, and it’s all about fun. It’s actually the updated version of the Galaxy Beam that was launched a few years ago, which was somewhat of a flop. However, the updated version seems much more powerful, so it might just hold some potential. The specs for the Galaxy Beam include:
- 4-inch 480 x 800 WVGA display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- A multitude of HSPA bands
- MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX
- Recording/Playback: 720p @ 30fps
- BlueTooth 3.0
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi
- MicroUSB, USB 2.0, 3.5mm headset jack
- PC Applications
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage, MicroSD slot (up to 32GB)
- 2000 mAh battery
- 15 lumen can project 50” wide 720p HD quality picture.