A week ago, Panasonic announced the Eluga for European market which is one of the thinnest smartphones available in the market right now. However at Mobile World Congress, Panasonic has officially unveiled Eluga Power, which is almost like Eluga. Have a look on the specs:
- 1280×720 HD, 5.0 inch LCD screen with a 9.6mm thin frame.
- Slim form factor – 136x70x9.6mm.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.0.
- International standard IP57 water and dustproofing.
- NFC – allowing for contactless payment and data transfer.
- Main camera with 8MP autofocus and 1080p Full HD video recording, including auto scene recognition and 8x digital zoom, as well as a front-facing camera.
- Superfast charging – 50% charge takes just 30 minutes, and 80% takes 57 minutes (provided it starts charging from a 10% charged status).
- 8GB of internal memory, with Micro SD Card Slot supporting a further 32GB.