Official Regal Cinemas app lands in Google Play Store
Regal Entertainment Group today announced that they’ve released an official Android mobile application onto Google Play. This may not be new to some of you as we noticed it has been around since February 23rd. Nevertheless Regal felt it was newsworthy, and so do we.
Available as a free download for anything running 2.1 or higher, the app pretty much does everything you would expect from the largest theater chain the United States. Search movies, locate theaters, watch trailers, read reviews, and buy tickets to movies with this all-in-one app. Should you have a Regal Crown Club loyalty card then you can also keep an eye on that as well!
Features in Regal Cinemas app:
- Find theatre locations near you
- Use GPS to find theatres nearest you
- Search theatres by zip code
- Click-to-call theatres
- Get directions with Google maps
- Purchase tickets
- Browse movies and showtimes
- Find movies showing near you and coming soon
- Watch trailers & scroll photo galleries
- Review movie synopsis, cast, ratings and runtimes
- Purchase tickets
- View specials & values
- Stay up-to-date on the latest coupons, sweepstakes, Regal Crown Club loyalty program promotions and more
- My Account
- Save your credit card number for quick and easy check-out
- Store your Regal Crown Club number and get credits for in-app ticket purchases
- View upcoming orders and purchase history
- Share purchases via Facebook and Twitter
- Send upcoming showtimes to friends via text and email
- Set-up calendar reminders for upcoming shows
- Enjoy mobile ticketing where available
- Select your seats for theatres with reserved seating
You might also like
T-Mobile and LG make the Honeycomb running G-Slate official. We now know what to expect out of the tablet when it arrives, presumably at the end of March.
If Samsung is going to stick to its usual Galaxy Note release dates we still have over 3 months until the Note 4 sees the light of day. It’s definitely
We profiled a beta application back in September called *Spark which is a totally new way to redesign and customize your home screen with real-time data. A few months and more than 100,000 beta testers later, the app has been released in a full version.