Track all of your online orders, shipments with Slice for Android
Slice this week announced the general availability of an Android edition of their popular online shopping and tracking service. After more than 10 million downloads on iOS we can imagine this app will see more than a few on Android. What exactly does it do? Pretty much everything, as it relates to online shopping and package tracking, with a bit of brick-and-mortar thrown in for good measure.
Available immediate in the Google Play Store, Slice works for anything running 2.2 or higher, including tablets.
- TRACK YOUR PACKAGES
- Track FedEx, UPS, and USPS packages automatically. No digging through emails, no logging into multiple merchant accounts, no copy/paste of long tracking numbers.
- View which items are on their way and from which merchant, all on a single map
- Get push notifications when a package is shipped, out for delivery or has been delivered, so you always know where your stuff is as soon as there’s an update.
- ★ KEEP YOUR PURCHASES ORGANIZED
- Back up your e-receipts and access them quickly — without having to dig through your inbox
- Get notified by Slice when a recent purchase drops in price, so you can contact the merchant and recoup the difference.
- Keep track of your Groupons, Living Social and Gilt City vouchers. Don’t miss out on a daily deal because you forgot about it!
- Automatically consolidate your purchase history and receipts all in one place, enabling you to
- keep track of spending
- search past purchases to recall key details and identify deductible expenses
- facilitate returns and exchanges
- find style & model numbers and other item details
- view customer service phone numbers and policies
PALO ALTO, CA – March 8, 2012 – Today, Slice announced the availability of its free online shopping organizational app on all Android devices. The Android release is the latest addition to Slice’s suite of mobile and desktop tools aimed at simplifying online shopping. With Slice on your Android, you’ll never waste another minute sorting through old receipts or entering tracking numbers. Slice’s app is the only service that gives Android users instant access to their entire online shopping history, making tracking shipments and staying organized on-the-go easier than ever before. With the launch of the Android app, users will also be able to conveniently view and organize purchases made using Google Wallet.
You might also like
The rumored Sony Honami smartphone will arrive in the United States in late summer as an unlocked handset, reports a number of sources. Allegedly, the phone will bear the name
We have seen the Sony Z1 Mini passing through the FCC, and the device is already available in Japan as Sony Xperia Z1 F, and in other regions it will