Google IO tickets to be $900, go on sale March 27
If you’re an Android developer looking to head to San Francisco this June for Google IO then you’ll want to open your wallet up a little more than usual. Tickets for this year’s three-day developer conference will be$900 when they go on sale March 27th. Live on the west coast? You will want to get up extra early that day as tickets start selling at 7AM PDT and will likely be gone by the time you finish that coffee. Last year’s event sold out in just under an hour and we fully expect 2012’s to go just as fast.
You can head to Google IO’s website for the full details but we’ve gathered some of the pressing matters.
- Google IO 2012 takes place June 27–29, 2012 at the Moscone West Convention Center (San Francisco, CA)
- The hours of the event are as follows:
- June 27 from 9:00 am–5:15 pm, with the After Hours evening event from 6:30 pm–10:30 pm
- June 28 from 8:30 am–5:45 pm
- June 29 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- An individual can only purchase one ticket.
- Tickets may be transferred at Google’s sole discretion
- In order to register, users must have a Google Account and access to Google+
- General attendee tickets are $900
- A limited number of Academia tickets are $300
- Registration payments may only be made using Google Wallet through the online registration form.
- We will no longer be accepting payments without a Google Wallet account.
You might also like
For a limited time, you can can opt for the carrier’s 4G LTE plan for only $40 per month
Looking for an effective, central way to manage all of your monthly bills, credit cards, subscriptions, and daily rewards? You need to get hip to Manilla, the online service which
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DNjK5GKngU[/youtube] The above video shows the progress that the Android community has made on porting Android to the Viliv S5 Tablet. As you can see, Android is pretty responsive and